Chosen as a top Sonoma County winery to picnic by the San Francisco Chronicle, Paradise Ridge is pleased to welcome guests to enjoy our beautiful hillside overlooking estate vineyards and the Russian River Valley.
We welcome small groups of up to 8 persons from 11 to 3:30 daily, groups over 9 please call in advance for reservations.
- Picnicking is permitted on Veranda, Deck or Terrace.
- Wine purchase is required, only Paradise Ridge wines may be consumed
- No other alcoholic beverages may be consumed on the Estate
- Wine glasses are provided, but please return when finished
- Please throw away trash & recycle whatever items you can
- We ask that you do not move the tables or chairs
Please be sure to leave everything as beautiful as you found it,
so that everyone can enjoy Paradise at its best!
Groups of 10 must reserve in advance. Please please e-mail
or call 707-528-9463 for pricing and availability.
Local Markets to find delicious picnic items:
For information on our Wednesday Evening Wines & Sunsets click here.
- Pearson & Co. Fine Food To Go – www.pearsonandco.com (707) 570-3700 - 2500 Mendocino Avenue, #B, Santa Rosa