Indulge in our view overlooking the vineyards, sipping on the wine grown right below you.
$35 per person | Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 6
This guided tasting includes an enlightening discussion of our sustainable vineyard practices and unique terroir, vintage variation, and artisanal winemaking methods. This tasting will delight the palate and illustrate the diversity of our vineyards while you observe the splendor of Sonoma County.
- 2012 Blanc de Blanc Late Disgorge, RRV
- 2016 Chardonnay, Estate Nagasawa Vineyard, RRV
- 2017 Pinot Noir, Estate Walter’s Vineyard, RRV
- 2016 The Confessor, Rhone style Red Wine, Branham Vineyard
- 2015 Zinfandel, The Convict, Branham Vineyard,
93 points, Wine Enthusiast